Management of healthcare organizations.
Careers related to healthcare, but independent.
Allied / Associated
Carry out direct patient care and prescribed treatments.
Assisting / Adjunct
Support other professionals in direct patient care.
Diagnosing / Treating
Assessment and/or planning of direct patient care.
Work directly with patients as part of treatment and care.
Programs at WVU
A current list of career paths at West Virginia University.
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine visiting WVU April 20th
- Plan on applying to dental school? Participate in ASDA DAT week, April 17-21
- Scribe opportunity for students at WVU
- Open House: Rowan Univ. School of Osteopathic Medicine in New Jersey
- Osteopathic Med Recruitment Event: 4-26-17 in Baltimore
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required