Mock Interviewing Program
The WVU Pre-Health Office has partnered with Career Services to create a mock interviewing program for pre-health students. This 3-part program begins with a seminar that reviews the basics of interviewing for health professional programs. After students attend the seminar, they can register for a mock interview simulation during which they can practice their interviewing skills with peers. Students that wish to practice even more, can register for a 1-on-1 mock interview at the simulation.
The mock interviewing program is available during Fall and Spring semesters. Check out the calendar to register.
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine visiting WVU April 20th
- Plan on applying to dental school? Participate in ASDA DAT week, April 17-21
- Scribe opportunity for students at WVU
- Open House: Rowan Univ. School of Osteopathic Medicine in New Jersey
- Osteopathic Med Recruitment Event: 4-26-17 in Baltimore
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required