Health Professions Fair
The Pre-Health Professional Development Office at West Virginia University is excited to announce the return of the annual Health Professions Fair to be held March 28, 2018. This year, health professional schools will have the opportunity to meet and interact with students from WVU and neighboring institutions interested in all health professions. Schools/programs must register using the link below.
Health Professions Fair to be held March 28, 2018.
- Accepted to Medical School? Learn about financial aid through AAMC
- Culinary Medicine & Tuscany Cultural Immersion- Application Deadline November 8
- Pre-Health Fall 2018 Seminar Schedule
- Southern College of Optometry Information Session- October 23
- Master of Science in Health Sciences at WVU
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required