Participate in an inter-professional student-led project to provide free health screenings and education for individuals experiencing homelessness in southern WV.
Join us at the next Rural Health Interest Group meeting on Monday October 10th at noon in HSC 2118.
The Rural Undergraduate Shadowing in Healthcare Program (RUSH) is designed to provide participants with a unique experience that offers insight into what it is like to practice a health profession in rural West Virginia. As a RUSHer, you will:
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine Open House- November 17
- Plan on Attending Optometry School? Virtual Open House, October 18
- Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week Vista Benefit Concert, October 18
- Medcoach Extended Applications
- Occupational Therapy Virtual Education Fair- September 19 from 10 am to 7 pm
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required