Participate in an inter-professional student-led project to provide free health screenings and education for individuals experiencing homelessness in southern WV.
Join us at the next Rural Health Interest Group meeting on Monday October 10th at noon in HSC 2118.
The Rural Undergraduate Shadowing in Healthcare Program (RUSH) is designed to provide participants with a unique experience that offers insight into what it is like to practice a health profession in rural West Virginia. As a RUSHer, you will:
- The Southern California College of Optometry at Marshall B. Ketchum University Open House- April 14
- LUCOM Open House- Saturday, April 28
- College Health Scholars Program Free Conferences- March and April 2018
- Camp Kon-O-Kwee Seeking Counselors for Summer 2018
- Discover Optometry Southern College of Optometry Open House- March 24, 2018
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required