- Earn 120 hands-on volunteer hours for the week and receive a letter certifying hours earned.
- Be a companion to a camper and works with them one-on-one and in groups with daily activities such as eating, bathing, and dressing.
- Assist campers with recreational activities such as arts and crafts, swimming, canoeing, and horseback riding.
Camp Kon-O-Kwee Seeking Counselors for Summer 2018
- Occupational Therapy Virtual Education Fair- September 19 from 10 am to 7 pm
- Pre-Med/Pre-Health Wilderness & Emergency Medicine Course in Colorado- Scholarship Deadline September 30
- Altius MCAT Test Prep and More- WVU Students Eligible for $1000+ Scholarships- Deadline September 30
- University of Maryland School of Pharmacy Online Information Session- September 20, 1-2 pm
- Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM) Open House- October 20
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required