Mock Interviewing Workshop
The WVU Pre-Health Office has partnered with Career Services to create a mock interviewing program for pre-health students. This 2-part program begins with a workshop where we review the basics of interviewing for health professional programs and then practice interviewing skills with peers through a mock interview simulation. Students who wish to practice even more, can register for a 1-on-1 mock interview after attending an interview workshop.
Interviewing workshops are available during Fall and Spring semesters. Check out the calendar to register.
- Spring 2019 Seminars & Events
- SURE Applications Open- Deadline March 1
- Altius MCAT Test-Prep January Promotions
- This Is Public Health Virtual Grad School Fair- January 15, 8am-9pm
- Osteopathic Medical School Online Fair January 17, 2019, 9 am to 9 pm
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required