Mock Interviewing Workshop
The WVU Pre-Health Office has partnered with Career Services to create a mock interviewing program for pre-health students. This 2-part program begins with a workshop where we review the basics of interviewing for health professional programs and then practice interviewing skills with peers through a mock interview simulation. Students who wish to practice even more, can register for a 1-on-1 mock interview after attending an interview workshop.
Interviewing workshops are available during Fall and Spring semesters. Check out the calendar to register.
- West Virginia Rural Health Conference- October 9-11 in Huntington
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) in Pittsburgh Seeking Summer Camp Volunteers
- Online Personal Statement Workshop- March 25, 8-9 pm
- Choose DO Medical School Expo in Washington, DC- April 11, 5-9:30 pm
- Physician Assistant Virtual Fair- April 9
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required