Mock Interviewing Workshop
The WVU Pre-Health Office has partnered with Career Services to create a mock interviewing program for pre-health students. This 2-part program begins with a workshop where we review the basics of interviewing for health professional programs and then practice interviewing skills with peers through a mock interview simulation. Students who wish to practice even more, can register for a 1-on-1 mock interview after attending an interview workshop.
Interviewing workshops are available during Fall and Spring semesters. Check out the calendar to register.
- Need Volunteer Hours? Ultrasound Competition- March 26, 5-8 pm
- Introduction to Global Health in Ecuador
- AAMC Virtual Medical School Fair- February 21 from 11am to 8pm
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences Virtual Open House- February 18-22
- American Dental Education Association Application 'Soft Launch'- May 14
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required