Pre-Health Professional Development
The Pre-Health Office provides career services and advising to enhance your candidacy for admission to health professional school (e.g. medical, dental, pharmacy, physician assistant, allied health professions, etc.). We are available for any current WVU students and alumni interested in pursuing a health-related career that requires a post-baccalaureate degree.
Explore our seminars and other services to learn how we can help you!
- Casa de Esperanza Hands of Hope Service Year
- Summer 2021 Virtual International Healthcare Program
- Summer Health Professions Education Program 2021
- WVSOM Virtual Fall Open House November 21, 2020
- WVSOM Premed Conference December 12, 2020
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required