Pre-Health Professional Development
The Pre-Health Office provides career services and advising to enhance your candidacy for admission to health professional school (e.g. medical, dental, pharmacy, physician assistant, allied health professions, etc.). We are available for any current WVU students and alumni interested in pursuing a health-related career that requires a post-baccalaureate degree.
Explore our seminars and other services to learn how we can help you!
- Need Volunteer Hours? Ultrasound Competition- March 26, 5-8 pm
- Introduction to Global Health in Ecuador
- AAMC Virtual Medical School Fair- February 21 from 11am to 8pm
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences Virtual Open House- February 18-22
- American Dental Education Association Application 'Soft Launch'- May 14
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required