Your future starts here.
Are you interested in pursuing a career in healthcare? If so, WVU offers supportive and structured pre-health professional development services to current students and alumni. Entry into health-related professions is highly competitive. We want to help you and your application stand out from the crowd.Get Started
START PLANNING YOUR PATH
Explore career paths and find one that's right for you.
The world of healthcare is vast. Visit our healthcare careers page to find the best career fit for you and programs at WVU to help you get there.Start exploring
Get your foot in the door
Take the next steps in starting your application.
- WVU School of Medicine ULTRAFEST - Saturday, March 28th, 2020
- 2020 ADEA GoDental Recruitment Event - March 14, 2020
- Summer Health Professions Education Program (SHPEP) Application Deadline - Feb 5, 2020
- Spring 2020 Pre-Health Seminar Schedule
- Choose DO - Medical School Virtual Expo - January 30th, 2020
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required