Your future starts here.
Are you interested in pursuing a career in healthcare? If so, WVU offers supportive and structured pre-health professional development services to current students and alumni. Entry into health-related professions is highly competitive. We want to help you and your application stand out from the crowd.Get Started
START PLANNING YOUR PATH
Explore career paths and find one that's right for you.
The world of healthcare is vast. Visit our healthcare careers page to find the best career fit for you and programs at WVU to help you get there.Start exploring
Get your foot in the door
Take the next steps in starting your application.
- West Virginia Rural Health Conference- October 9-11 in Huntington
- ImmunoFrontiers- Science News Agency Recruiting Undergraduate Interns
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) in Pittsburgh Seeking Summer Camp Volunteers
- Online Personal Statement Workshop- March 25, 8-9 pm
- Choose DO Medical School Expo in Washington, DC- April 11, 5-9:30 pm
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required