Your future starts here.
Are you interested in pursuing a career in healthcare? If so, WVU offers supportive and structured pre-health professional development services to current students and alumni. Entry into health-related professions is highly competitive. We want to help you and your application stand out from the crowd.Get Started
START PLANNING YOUR PATH
Explore career paths and find one that's right for you.
The world of healthcare is vast, which means there is a range of choices for those who are interested in healthcare. Visit our healthcare careers page to see a list of health-related fields and links to their national organizations. Often, through the national organizations, you can find helpful information regarding educational requirements, salaries and career opportunities.Start exploring
Get your foot in the door
Take the next steps in starting your application.
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine Open House- November 17
- Plan on Attending Optometry School? Virtual Open House, October 18
- Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week Vista Benefit Concert, October 18
- Medcoach Extended Applications
- Occupational Therapy Virtual Education Fair- September 19 from 10 am to 7 pm
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required