Your future starts here.
Are you interested in pursuing a career in healthcare? If so, WVU offers supportive and structured pre-health professional development services to current students and alumni. Entry into health-related professions is highly competitive. We want to help you and your application stand out from the crowd.Get Started
See how you can become a competitive applicant.
Explore career paths and find one that's right for you.
The world of healthcare is vast, which means there is a range of choices for those who are interested in healthcare. Visit our healthcare careers page to see a list of health-related fields and links to their national organizations. Often, through the national organizations, you can find helpful information regarding educational requirements, salaries and career opportunities.Start exploring
Get your foot in the door
Take the next steps in starting your application.
- JCPenney Suit-Up Event- Sunday, January 21 from 6:30 to 9:30 PM
- Altius Test Prep, Discounted Prices for MCAT Test Prep- Valid through January 30, 2018
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) program- Deadline February 1, 2018
- University of Pittsburgh School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences Virtual Open House- January 29 - February 2, 2018.
- MCAT Registration Opening- February 7, 2018
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required