The Pre-Health Professional Development Office was founded in 2016 with the mission to provide advising and career services for students and alumni interested in pursuing graduate level health professional school (e.g. dental, medical, occupational therapy, pharmacy, physician assistant, physical therapy, podiatry, etc).
We offer seminars throughout the Fall and Spring semesters to help students prepare for health professional school. Students and alumni can also schedule one-on-one advising appointments for extra help.
We help students prepare for interviews, review personal statements, and prepare committee letters to support applications to health professional school.
- Frontier Nursing University Courier Program- Application Deadline February 17
- Baltimore Health Immersion- Application Deadline February 25
- AAMC Virtual Medical School Fair, Thursday, February 21 from 11:00am – 8:00pm
- How to Gain Clinical Experience as a Premed- New Workshops
- Virtual Podiatric Medical School Fair- Wednesday, February 6, 2019 from 11 am to 6 pm
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required