The Pre-Health Professional Development Office was founded in 2016 with the mission to provide advising and career services for students and alumni interested in pursuing graduate level health professional school (e.g. dental, medical, occupational therapy, pharmacy, physician assistant, physical therapy, podiatry, etc).
We offer seminars throughout the Fall and Spring semesters to help students prepare for health professional school. Students and alumni can also schedule one-on-one advising appointments.
We help students prepare for interviews, review personal statements, and provide application support for students pursuing health professional programs.
- 2023 Pre-Health Application Prep Program
- Spring 2023 Pre-Health Workshop Schedule
- American Physician Scientist Association Interactive Session - Feb 17
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences - Undergraduate Summer Internship
- "Black Men in White Coats" Documentary Viewing and Discussion NEW DATE - Thurs Mar 23
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required