The Pre-Health Professional Development Office was founded in 2016 with the mission to provide advising and career services for students and alumni interested in pursuing graduate level health professional school (e.g. dental, medical, occupational therapy, pharmacy, physician assistant, physical therapy, podiatry, etc).
We offer seminars throughout the Fall and Spring semesters to help students prepare for health professional school. Students and alumni can also schedule one-on-one advising appointments for extra help.
We help students prepare for interviews, review personal statements, and prepare committee letters to support applications to health professional school.
- The Southern California College of Optometry at Marshall B. Ketchum University Open House- April 14
- LUCOM Open House- Saturday, April 28
- College Health Scholars Program Free Conferences- March and April 2018
- Camp Kon-O-Kwee Seeking Counselors for Summer 2018
- Discover Optometry Southern College of Optometry Open House- March 24, 2018
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required