The WVU Pre-Health Office offers seminars regularly throughout both the Fall and Spring semesters to help students understand how to become a competitive applicant. At these seminars, learn tips on how to prepare to become a competitive applicant, how to apply to professional school, and build your action plan.
Check out the calendar to register for our seminars.
- Spring 2019 Seminars & Events
- SURE Applications Open- Deadline March 1
- Altius MCAT Test-Prep January Promotions
- This Is Public Health Virtual Grad School Fair- January 15, 8am-9pm
- Osteopathic Medical School Online Fair January 17, 2019, 9 am to 9 pm
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required