The WVU Pre-Health Office offers seminars regularly throughout both the Fall and Spring semesters to help students understand how to become a competitive applicant. At these seminars, learn tips on how to prepare to become a competitive applicant, how to apply to professional school, and build your action plan.
Check out the calendar to register for our seminars.
- Accepted to Medical School? Learn about financial aid through AAMC
- Culinary Medicine & Tuscany Cultural Immersion- Application Deadline November 8
- Pre-Health Fall 2018 Seminar Schedule
- Southern College of Optometry Information Session- October 23
- Master of Science in Health Sciences at WVU
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required