The WVU Pre-Health Office offers seminars regularly throughout both the Fall and Spring semesters to help students understand how to become a competitive applicant. At these seminars, learn tips on how to prepare to become a competitive applicant, how to apply to professional school, and build your action plan.
Check out the calendar to register for our seminars.
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine visiting WVU April 20th
- Plan on applying to dental school? Participate in ASDA DAT week, April 17-21
- Scribe opportunity for students at WVU
- Open House: Rowan Univ. School of Osteopathic Medicine in New Jersey
- Osteopathic Med Recruitment Event: 4-26-17 in Baltimore
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required