Upcoming Pre-Health Sessions
- Nov205:30 PM - 7:30 PMInterviewing Workshop for Pre-Health Students
- Jan305:30 PM - 6:30 PMPre-Health How to Apply to Graduate Health Professional School Seminar
- Jan306:30 PM - 7:30 PMPre-Health Committee Letter Information Session
- Feb103:30 PM - 4:30 PMPre-Health How to Apply to Graduate Health Professional School Seminar
The way is rugged
Stay the course with an action plan tailored to your needs.
Review your plans with an advisor
Have you attended a seminar and completed an action plan but still have questions? The Pre-Health Office is here to help. Schedule an appointment to meet one-on-one with an advisor.Schedule a meeting
The Pre-Health office is located in rooms 214 and 216 of Arnold Hall.
- HCOP (Health Careers Opportunity Program) GUIDE Program - Application Open!
- Synapse Brain Injury Support Group - Call for New Student Organization Chapters
- Hands of Hope internship through Casa de Esperanza in Houston, Texas
- Service and Learning Trips to Bolivia, 2020
- Amizade Global Service Learning Trip to Brazil, 2020
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required