- Jan205:30 PM - 6:30 PMPre-Health Office: How to Become a Competitive Applicant Seminar
- Jan255:30 PM - 7:00 PMPre-Health Office: Interviewing for Health Professional School
- Jan276:00 PM - 7:00 PMPre-Health Office: 2022 Application Prep Program/Letter Packet Information Session
- Feb15:30 PM - 7:00 PMPre-Health Office: How to Apply to Health Professional School Workshop
Review your plans with an advisor
Have you attended a seminar and completed an action plan but still have questions? The Pre-Health Office is here to help. Schedule an appointment to meet one-on-one with an advisor.Schedule a meeting
The Pre-Health office is located in rooms 214 and 216 of Arnold Hall.
- Spring 2022 Pre-Health Seminar Schedule
- 2021 RUSH Program Application - Now Open!
- Indiana University School of Optometry Campus Visit - October 11th
- 2021 MedCoach Application - Now Open!
- Fall 2021 Pre-Health Seminar & Workshop Schedule
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required