Upcoming Pre-Health Sessions
- Jan296:00 PM - 7:00 PMPre-Health Office Seminar: How to become a competitive applicant
- Feb75:00 PM - 6:00 PMPre-Health Office Seminar: How to apply to health professional school
- Mar15:30 PM - 6:20 PMPre-Health Office Seminar: How to apply to health professional school
- Mar16:30 PM - 7:30 PMPre-Health Office: Committee Letter Information Session
The way is rugged
Stay the course with an action plan tailored to your needs.
Review your plans with an advisor
Have you attended a seminar and completed an action plan but still have questions? The Pre-Health Office is here to help. Schedule an appointment to meet one-on-one with an advisor.Schedule a meeting
The Pre-Health office is located in room 206 of the Colson Hall Annex
- JCPenney Suit-Up Event- Sunday, January 21 from 6:30 to 9:30 PM
- Altius Test Prep, Discounted Prices for MCAT Test Prep- Valid through January 30, 2018
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) program- Deadline February 1, 2018
- University of Pittsburgh School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences Virtual Open House- January 29 - February 2, 2018.
- MCAT Registration Opening- February 7, 2018
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required