Upcoming Pre-Health Sessions
- Aug295:30 PM - 7:30 PMInterviewing Workshop for Pre-Health Students
- Sep125:30 PM - 6:30 PMPre-Health Seminar: How to become a competitive applicant
- Sep195:30 PM - 6:30 PMPre-Health Seminar: Planning to Apply
- Oct165:30 PM - 6:30 PMPre-Health Seminar: Planning to Apply
The way is rugged
Stay the course with an action plan tailored to your needs.
Review your plans with an advisor
Have you attended a seminar and completed an action plan but still have questions? The Pre-Health Office is here to help. Schedule an appointment to meet one-on-one with an advisor.Schedule a meeting
The Pre-Health office is located in rooms 214 and 216 of Arnold Hall.
- West Virginia Rural Health Conference- October 9-11 in Huntington
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) in Pittsburgh Seeking Summer Camp Volunteers
- Online Personal Statement Workshop- March 25, 8-9 pm
- Choose DO Medical School Expo in Washington, DC- April 11, 5-9:30 pm
- Physician Assistant Virtual Fair- April 9
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required