Upcoming Pre-Health Sessions
No events available at this time.
The way is rugged
Stay the course with an action plan tailored to your needs.
Review your plans with an advisor
Have you attended a seminar and completed an action plan but still have questions? The Pre-Health Office is here to help. Schedule an appointment to meet one-on-one with an advisor.Schedule a meeting
The Pre-Health office is located in room 206 of the Colson Hall Annex
- West Virginia Rural Health Conference- October 9-11 in Huntington
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) in Pittsburgh Seeking Summer Camp Volunteers
- Online Personal Statement Workshop- March 25, 8-9 pm
- Choose DO Medical School Expo in Washington, DC- April 11, 5-9:30 pm
- Physician Assistant Virtual Fair- April 9
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required