The best way to prepare yourself is to research specific programs you are interested in pursuing early. Visit the websites of the health professions societies to gain insight into the profession and resources to prepare yourself to be a successful applicant. Know the requirements early to reduce stress when applying and build your credentials to be a competitive applicant.
We recommend that everyone start by creating an action plan. Use this as a guide for your research and preparation. Plan out exactly when you will complete courses, entrance exams, and other experiences.
Use the information and resources in this section to help create your action plan.
If you've already started preparing and want to know where you stand, complete this self-assessment.
- 2023 Pre-Health Application Prep Program
- Spring 2023 Pre-Health Workshop Schedule
- American Physician Scientist Association Interactive Session - Feb 17
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences - Undergraduate Summer Internship
- "Black Men in White Coats" Documentary Viewing and Discussion NEW DATE - Thurs Mar 23
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required