Management of healthcare organizations.
Careers related to healthcare, but independent.
Allied / Associated
Carry out direct patient care and prescribed treatments.
Assisting / Adjunct
Support other professionals in direct patient care.
Diagnosing / Treating
Assessment and/or planning of direct patient care.
Work directly with patients as part of treatment and care.
Programs at WVU
A current list of career paths at West Virginia University.
- WVU Medical School Open House hosted by the MD Admissions Team and Med Coach
- The University of Louisville School of Medicine Admissions Twitter Chat- October 13 from 12-1 PM
- Lipscomb University School of Physician Assistant Studies Open House
- GPA Calculator for Students Interested in Health Professional School
- Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine Open House- November 18, 2017
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required