Management of healthcare organizations.
Careers related to healthcare, but independent.
Allied / Associated
Carry out direct patient care and prescribed treatments.
Assisting / Adjunct
Support other professionals in direct patient care.
Diagnosing / Treating
Assessment and/or planning of direct patient care.
Work directly with patients as part of treatment and care.
Programs at WVU
A current list of career paths at West Virginia University.
- The Southern California College of Optometry at Marshall B. Ketchum University Open House- April 14
- LUCOM Open House- Saturday, April 28
- College Health Scholars Program Free Conferences- March and April 2018
- Camp Kon-O-Kwee Seeking Counselors for Summer 2018
- Discover Optometry Southern College of Optometry Open House- March 24, 2018
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required