Management of healthcare organizations.
Careers related to healthcare, but independent.
Allied / Associated
Carry out direct patient care and prescribed treatments.
Assisting / Adjunct
Support other professionals in direct patient care.
Diagnosing / Treating
Assessment and/or planning of direct patient care.
Work directly with patients as part of treatment and care.
Programs at WVU
A current list of career paths at West Virginia University.
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship- Deadline February 16, 2018
- Summer Pharmacy Institute at UIC College at Rockford June 4-8, 2018
- Early Pathway MD Program Webinar - Tuesday, Dec. 12, from 5:00pm to 6:00pm
- 2018 Gateways to the Laboratory Summer Program- Deadline February 1, 2018
- World’s AIDS Day at WVU- December 1, 2017
If you are an academic advisor to a student interested in pursuing a healthcare profession, this toolkit is here to assist you in answering questions and getting them on the right track.View Toolkit
Subscribe to our mailing list
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter to be notified of important news and deadlines.
* indicates required